$329.99 Atago PAL-10S, Digital Clinical Specific Gravity Refractometer, Urine Refurbished
Item Description: Atago PAL-10S Portable Digital Clinical Refractometer for Urine Specific Gravity
THIS UNIT IS REFURBISHED, BUT COMES WITH A FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! C'MON. IT'S AN ATAGO. THIS UNIT WILL LAST DECADES!
This Refractometer is for Professionals!
Popular with athletic programs, health care professionals, and law enforcement officials for quick and accurate urine checks.
The Atago PAL-10S is widely used for testing student athletes for proper hydration levels. This Urine Specific Gravity meter is the ideal tool to help athletic program directors and coaches to meet Hydration requirements!
FOR SALINITY SPECIFIC GRAVITY, CHECK OUT THE PAL-7S IN OUR STORE!
In medical facilities, health workers can easily and safely check patients health via a simple urine test. Just a few drops of urine can reveal many health problems.
Veterinary clinics and hospitals use this unit for rapid testing of animal urine. Helpful in the overall diagnosis!
Probation officers also find the PAL-10S easy to use in the field. They can perform a quick test when checking someone for illegal drug use. The digital display enables the officer to take a reading without holding the meter up to the face, keeping potentially contaminated urine at a safe distance. Because it is waterproof, cleanup is as simple as rinsing the meter under running water.
The PAL-10S is equipped with “Automatic Temperature Compensation” for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). The "ATC" range is 10'C-60'C (50'F-140'F). The prism cup makes it easy to test urine! If you've used the other type you know how messy that could be! This makes it SUPER EASY!
The unit runs off (2) AAA batteries on a LARGE PRINT digital LCD display.
* Measurement Range: 1.000 to 1.060 Urine Specific Gravity & 10.0-35.0'C Ambient Air Temperature
* Resolution: 0.001 Urine Specific Gravity & 1.0'C Ambient Air Temperature
* Accuracy: +/-0.001 Urine Specific Gravity & +/-1.0'C Ambient Air Temperature
* Temperature compensation: Automatic Compensation from 50°F - 140°F (10°C - 60°C) Hot Samples can be sampled with no fear of temperature induced inaccuracies.
* Power supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (included)
* Water Resistance: IP65
* Dimension/Weight: 2.2"x1.2"x4.3"/3.5oz. (5.5x3.1x10.9cm/100g.)
Other types of Portable Refractometers are available through our Store!
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We Also Recommend