$26.99 0-32.0% Brix & 1.000-1.130 Wort Must SG Refractometer Beer
* 0-32% Brix Scale / 1.000-1.130 Wort Specific Gravity
* Accurate to +/- 0.20% Brix / +/- 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Scale Divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design, made of lightweight machined Aluminum, not plastic
* Comes GRAY HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC, FOAM-LINED HARD CASE, with a calibration screwdriver, Wiping Cloth, Plastic Transfer Pipette and Users Guide
* FIVE Year Warranty against defects
BEER AND WINE MAKING INFORMATION:
A refractometer allows you take instant gravities readings at any point during the boil, or run off from the mash. On the fly readings allow you to add more water or boil longer so you can attain exactly the gravity you desire or stop sparging before you extract tannins from the grain; requiring only a couple drops for a sample.
Easy to use: Apply 2-3 drops to the prism face, close cover and make sure the glass has no dry spots or air bubbles. Wait 30 seconds to allow the sample to come to ambient temperature. Look through the eyepiece while aiming your refractometer at a light source. The meter will show a line between blue and clear. This line will correspond with the brix scale on the side of the viewing screen.
To calibrate: Place one drop of distilled water on the prism face and turn the manual calibration screw to it reads 0.0% Brix if necessary.
Getting WEIRD Results?: If you test DURING or AFTER Fermentation, alcohol will be present and that will skew your readings.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Sales: 951.308.9269 - Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: email@example.com - Website: www.nisupply.com
We Also Recommend
$26.99 FREE S&H MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS Hard Case for Refractometers Photometers Colorimeters