$69.99 BREWx Brewfractometer 0-40% Brix 1.000-1.180 Wort SG Beer Refractometer
Item Description: BREWfractometer Extreme (BREWx) Portable Brix & Beer Wort Specific Gravity Refractometer (0-40% Brix & 1.000-1.180 Wort SG) - In a HARD CASE!
THIS UNIT IS A 0-40% BRIX REFRACTOMETER WITH A SPECIAL WORT/MUST SPECIFIC GRAVITY SCALE FOR BEER & WINEMAKERS!
- This is a HIGH Quality Refractometer!
- This unit is made of durable Aluminum and has a 10 year Warranty!
- This is a REAL scientific instrument made specifically for Brewers of BIG BEERS!
- Perfect for testing Original Gravities - Finished Gravities will have scale skewing alcohol (so you will need a hydrometer in conjunction for accurate readings)
Are you a deranged Brewer? Are the standard Ales boring for you? Does the phrase, "HIGH GRAVITY" make your heart race? Do the addition of Tinctures or Belgian Candy Sugar haunt your beer fantasies? We have you covered! At least for your Refractometer needs!
* 0-40% Brix Scale / 1.000-1.180 Wort Specific Gravity (OG ONLY!)
* Accurate to +/- 0.20% Brix / +/- 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Scale Divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design, made of durable machined Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic
* Comes in a blue plastic foam-lined hard case, with a calibration screwdriver, pipette and users guide
Easy to use: Apply 2-3 drops to the prism face, close cover and make sure the glass has no dry spots or air bubbles. Wait 30 seconds to allow the sample to come to ambient temperature. Look through the eyepiece while aiming your refractometer at a light source. The meter will show a line between blue and clear. This line will correspond with the brix scale on the side of the viewing screen.
To calibrate: Place one drop of distilled water on the prism face and turn the manual calibration screw to it reads 0 Brix if necessary.
The BREWx use ambient light, no battery or power source is required. Models with the “ATC” suffix are equipped with “Automatic Temperature Compensation” for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). You don't need a temperature correction chart if you take readings when the ambient air temp is between 50-86'F (10-30'C).
Included are: a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a User's Guide. Comes in a plastic, foam-lined hard case.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Sales: 310.748.6858 - Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: email@example.com - Website: www.nisupply.com
We Also Recommend
$26.99 FREE S&H MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS Hard Case for Refractometers Photometers Colorimeters