Atago PAL-PLATO Digital 0.0-30.0º Plato Refractometer 4 Wort, Beer, Brix 32
Item Description: Atago PAL-PLATO Portable Digital 0.0-30.0' Plato Refractometer - Ideal for Professional Brewers and Hard Core Home Brewers!
THIS UNIT IS THE MOST POPULAR DIGITAL PLATO REFRACTOMETER IN THE WORLD!
A FAVORITE AMONG THE BREWERY INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS!
WATER AND DUST-PROOF TO IP65 LEVELS! THAT'S AN INDUSTRY BEST!
The PAL-PLATO is designed for breweries to measure the specific gravity of sweet wort in degrees Plato.
Advantages of the PAL-PLATO include : Two buttons for easy operation, an LCD screen for objective readings, and Automatic Temperature Compensation up to 75ºC (167ºF)! Additionally, taking measurements with the PAL-PLATO only requires a few drops of sample, and it provides accurate readings within 3 seconds!
- The PAL-PLATO is equipped with “Automatic Temperature Compensation”(ATC) for accurate measurements without re-calibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). The "ATC" range is 10ºC-75ºC (50'F-212'F). This range allows you to sample HOT Samples!
- The speedy performance of the PAL is amazing. Simply put a drop of a sample on the prism surface and press the START key. The ºPLATO value (sugar content / concentration) will be displayed in just 3 seconds.
- Protection class of the PAL is IP65. You can rinse off the sample by running water on the sample stage. The design allows the user to easily wipe off the sample.
- The sample stage is designed to keep sample solutions from spilling out.
- Ambient Environmental Temperature must be between 10-40ºC/50-122ºF.
- The unit runs off (2) AAA batteries on a LARGE PRINT digital LCD display.
- Scale Range: 0.0-30.0º PLATO, Temperature 10.0 to 75.0°C
- Resolution: 0.1º Plato, Temperature 0.1°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2º Plato, Temperature ±1°C
- Dimensions: 55mm x 31mm x 109mm
- Weight: 100 grams/4 ounces
- Comes with and used (2) AAA batteries
- Sample Volume: 0.3ml
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE ARE BEER PEOPLE! PLEASE ASK AWAY!
WE CAN HELP WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING REFRACTOMETERS!
When you can find this item, it generally sells for $360.00 and up at most retailers.
International shipping is via either US Postal's Global Priority (Air) Mail, which is $15.00 ($12.00 to Canada) and takes 3-8 business days.
Shipping Insurance is an additional $15.00.
Prefer a different shipping method?
Please feel free to call, fax or e-mail!
Other types of Portable Refractometers are available through our eBay Store! Check out our other items!
We prefer Paypal!
We Also Recommend
$424.99 MISCO Palm Abbe Digital Refractometer Glycerine Concentration & Freeze Point 'F
$519.99 MISCO PA Digital Refract, Propylene Glycol & Glycerin Scales, - NO ARMOR JACKET