BREWx, BREWfractometer Extreme 0-40% Brix & Wort SG w/ LED Light
Item Description: BREWfractometer eXtreme Lighted (BREWx) Portable Brix & Beer Wort Specific Gravity Refractometer (0-40% Brix & 1.000-1.180 Wort SG) - In a HARD CASE! Comes with a LIGHTED DAYLIGHT PLATE.
BREWx has arrived!
Are you a deranged Brewer?
NO ONE ELSE CARRIES THESE! WE MADE THIS UNIT AND IT'S THE MOST ACCURATE BEER WORT AND GRAPE MUST HANDHELD REFRACTOMETER IN THE WORLD!
This is a HIGH Quality Refractometer!
This unit is made of durable Aluminum and has a 10 year Warranty!
This is a REAL scientific instrument made specifically for Brewers of BIG BEERS!
* 0-40% Brix Scale / 1.000-1.180 Wort Specific Gravity (OG ONLY!)
* Accurate to +/- 0.20% Brix / +/- 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Scale Divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): 50-86°F/10-30°C
* Sturdy design, made of durable machined Aluminum, not "ABS" plastic
* Comes in a plastic foam-lined hard case, with a calibration screwdriver, pipette and users guide
WHY IS THE BREWx SO GREAT?
- The BREWx has the BIGGEST Brix Wort SG scale of ANY Refractometer on the PLANET!
- The BREWx is the most accurate Wort and Must Specific Gravity Refractometer in the world! How? We actually corrected the flawed scale of the other units after seeing that the SG of the old refractometers and a hydrometer weren't the same. The old scale was a linear formula that leads to incorrect readings. The higher the Brix content, the more inaccurate it became! 10% Brix doesn't equal 1.040, 20% Brix is not 1.080, etc... This unit corrects those errors!
The BREWfractometer is 50% heavier than the other units. Big deal? This is a true instrument, not a cheap toy! What happens when you drop the imported units...?
The BREWfractometer comes in a plastic hard case, not a zipper bag! The hard case is to ensure that your unit arrives safely and in one piece, and will stay that way once you own it. The zipper bag used by the other guys is used to keep the shipping weight down and not to keep it safe (in shipment or in the long run).
The daylight plate allows a clearer picture to the scale allowing more light making it much easier to read
Included are: a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a Users Guide. Comes in a plastic, foam-lined hard case and a Lighted Daylight Plate.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Fax: 310.733-5480 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.nisupply.com