Hanna HI 713 Phosphate Photometer, 75 Extra Reagents (HI713-25)
This Listing is for the heavy testers of Phosphate in Water!
FINALLY! A SIMPLE LOW LEVEL PHOSPHATE TEST!
THIS LISTING IS FOR:
(1) HANNA HI713 PHOSPHATE CHECKER
(3) HI713-25 PHOSPHATE METER REAGENTS - (75) TESTS
Hanna HI 713 Checker Colorimeter SPECS:
Range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
Precision ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
Hanna HI 713 Checker Colorimeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for phosphate HI 713-25 + (25) extra HI 713-25
(1) 1.5V AAA
Hanna HI 713 Checker Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Works in Salt Water!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E
- Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading
- 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points)
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Did we mention that its Salt Water Compatible?
WORKS GREAT IN SALT WATER ENVIRONMENTS!
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off. Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes. Small Size, Big Convenience Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery. Ideal for Natural, waste and drinking waters.
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE PHOSPHATE MEASUREMENT
Orthophosphates are found in natural and waste waters. They are commonly added to drinking water as a corrosion inhibitor. The instantaneous analysis of orthophosphate by colorimetric determination provides rapid results using a standard analysis technique. The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 713 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable. The HI 713 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points) and 4% ±0.04 accuracy of reading. The HI 713 Checker® HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E. The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. The HI 713 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 713 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Sales: 310.748.6858 - Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.nisupply.com
We Also Recommend