Hanna HI 721 Checker HC Iron Photometer + (25) HI721-25 Reagents, Combo Pack!
THIS LISTING IS FOR (1) HI721 IRON CHECKER and (1) HI721-25 REAGENT BUNDLE - (25) TESTS
FINALLY! A SIMPLE LOW LEVEL IRON TEST!
Hanna HI 721 Checker Colorimeter SPECS:
Range 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
Precision ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±2% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method Adaptation of Standard Method 3500-Fe B.
Hanna HI 721 Checker Colormeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for Iron (Buy at least 25 extra pouches and save on S&H!)
(1) 1.5V AAA
Hanna HI 721 Checker Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Works in Salt Water!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard Method 3500-Fe B.
- Accuracy 2% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading
- 0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Did we mention that its Salt Water Compatible?
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE IRON MEASUREMENT
About 6.3% of the earths crust is made of iron, of which 43% is in soils. The analysis of iron is often performed to monitor ground water and irrigation waters as a gauge of corrosion from industrial settling, and as an indication of the effectiveness of treatment from mining leachate. The HANNA HI 721 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 721 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable with immediate results. The new HI 721 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (5000 points) and ±2% of reading ±0.04 ppm accuracy. The HI 721 Checker®HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 3500-Fe B.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. The HI 721 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 721 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. Yeah, it’s that easy!
Industrial, Ground and Treated Waters
Mining Leachate Monitoring
Agricultural Irrigation Water
|HI 731318||Tissue for Wiping Cuvets|
|HI 731331||Glass Cuvet for HI 957xx Series Meters|
|HI 731353||Caps for cuveettes|
|HI 93703-50||Solution for Cleaning Cuvets|
|Reagents & Standards|
|HI 721-25||Reagents for 25 test (Iron)|
Here's some of the Hanna Literature: http://www.hannainst.com/literature/iron.pdf
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We prefer PayPal!
We Also Recommend