Hanna HI 701 Checker Free Chlorine Photometer HI701
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 701 Checker®HC Free Chlorine Photometer 0.00-2.50 ppm(mg/l)
FINALLY! A SIMPLE TEST FOR FREE CHLORINE!
Be sure to ADD some HI 701-25 Reagents to your order!
Hanna HI 701 Checker Colorimeter/Photometer SPECS:.
SPECIFICATIONS HI 711 (Total Chlorine) HI 701 (Free Chlorine)
Range 0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L) 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
|Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)|
|Precision: 3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) @ 25°C|
|Light Source: LED @ 525 nm|
|Light Detector: Silicon photocell|
|Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read|
|Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)|
|Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Method: Adaptation of the EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-ClG|
Hanna HI 701 Checker Colormeter/Photometer is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for Total Chlorine
(1) 1.5V AAA
Hanna HI 701 Checker Colorimeter/Photometer FEATURES:
- Ideal for: Swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection, drinking water and quality control checks
- EPA Approved DPD Method
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Accuracy 3% ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) at 25'C
- 0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
WORKS GREAT IN SWIMMING POOLS & SPAS, FRUIT & VEGETABLE SANITATION, DISINFECTION, DRINKING WATER AND QUALITY CONTROL CHECKS!
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE CHLORINE MEASUREMENT
Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant. The monitoring of chlorine is crucial in applications such as swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection and drinking water. By monitoring this crucial parameter, serious health and safety risks can be avoided. The HANNA HI 711 and HI 701 Checker®HC’s bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 711 and HI 701 Checker®HC’s are accurate and affordable.
These Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeters feature a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points for free chlorine, 350 for total chlorine) and ±3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) accuracy. They also use an EPA approved DPD method.
The contoured style of these Checker®HC’s fit in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. The HI 711 and HI 701 Checker®HC’s are extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Here's some of the Hanna Literature: http://www.hannainst.com/literature/Chlorine.pdf
National Industrial Supply30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We prefer PayPal!
We Also Recommend