Hanna HI 736 HC Checker Phosphorus Photometer HI736
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 736 Checker®HC Phosphorus Photometer/Colorimeter 0-200 ppb
FINALLY! A SIMPLE LOW LEVEL PHOSPHORUS TEST!
Hanna HI 736 Checker Photometer/Colorimeter SPECS:
Range 0-200 ppb
Resolution 1 ppb
Precision ±10 ppb ±5% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 3 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Adaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid
Hanna HI 736 Checker Photometer/Colormeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for phosphate - You need a reagent to get a reading! Order more reagents (HI 736) and save on S&H!
(1) 1.5V AAA
- battery and instructions.
Hanna HI 736 Checker Photometer/Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Works in Salt Water!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid
- Accuracy 5% ±10 ppb (m of reading
- 1 ppb resolution (200 points)
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Did we mention that its Salt Water Compatible?
WORKS GREAT IN SALT WATER ENVIRONMENTS!
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE PHOSPHORUS ULR MEASUREMENT
Phosphorous (as phosphate) can be introduced to aquaria through feed, decaying plant and animal waste, and even tap water, so it can quickly become so abundant that it becomes a nuisance. Phosphate is a driving factor in excess algae growth, so it is important to keep levels as close to zero as possible.
The HANNA HI 736 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain.
The HANNA HI 736 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable. This Checker®HC features an accuracy of ±5% of reading and uses an adaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid. The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 736 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 736 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
YOU WILL NEED THE HI 736-25 REAGENTS FOR EACH TEST YOU DO! PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THAT WHEN YOU ARE ORDERING SO YOU CAN ADD EXTRA REAGENTS AND SAVE ON S&H!
|HI 731318||Tissue for Wiping Cuvets|
|HI 731331||Glass Cuvet for HI 957xx Series Meters|
|HI 731353||Caps for cuveettes|
|HI 93703-50||Solution for Cleaning Cuvets|
|Reagents & Standards|
Reagents for 25 test (Phosphorus)
Here's some of the Hanna Literature: http://hannachecker.com/manuals/Phosphorus.pdf
S&H within the USA (and it's territories) is a flat rate of FREE via USPS.
International S&H is $12.00 to Canada and $15.00 to the rest of the world via US Postal! Add up to (8) HI 736-25 Phosphorus bundles of (25) tests per bundle and the S&H will stay the same!
You may need to ask for a revised invoice if you order more than one item! eBay will charge you S&H as if each item were shipped separately!
We prefer PayPal!