Hanna HI 758 Checker HC Calcium Photometer HI758
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 758 Checker®HC Calcium Photometer 200-600 ppm(mg/l)
IN STOCK NOW!
HANNA IS SENDING UNITS TO US WEEKLY!
We also carry the other Hanna Checkers -
Nitrate (We're still waiting on this one! Try the HI96728 for Nitrates in FRESH WATER)
Look to NI Supply for more details later...
FINALLY! A SIMPLE, ACCURATE AND FAST CALCIUM TEST!
Hanna HI 758 Checker Colorimeter SPECS (to Come - Hanna is being very tight lipped out this info):
Range 200 to 600ppm (mg/L)
Resolution 1 ppm (mg/L)
Precision ±2 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C - Estimated
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method Adaptation - Oxalate Method
Hanna HI 758 Checker Colormeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
REAGENTS HI 758-26 - 2 PARTS - (6) powder reagents for Calcium (Part B) AND (1) 30ml Liquid Reagent (Part A)
(1) 1.5V AAA
- battery and instructions.
Hanna HI 758 Checker Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Works in Salt Water!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Adaptation of Standard - Oxalate Method
- Accuracy 4% ± 2 ppm (mg/L) of reading - Estimated
- 1 ppm (mg/L) resolution (200 points)
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Did we mention that its Salt Water Compatible? IT IS!
WORKS GREAT IN SALT WATER ENVIRONMENTS!
|HI 731318||Tissue for Wiping Cuvets|
|HI 731331||Glass Cuvet for HI 957xx Series Meters|
|HI 731353||Caps for cuveettes|
|HI 93703-50||Solution for Cleaning Cuvets|
|Reagents & Standards|
|HI 758-26||Reagents for 25 test (Powder) AND Liquid, 30ml - Used together|
Here's some of the Hanna Literature: http://www.hannainst.com/literature/calcium.pdf
S&H within the USA (and it's territories) is a flat rate of FREE via USPS.
International S&H is $12.00 to Canada and $15.00 to the rest of the world!
We prefer PayPal!
We Also Recommend
$105.00 MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS Digital Refractometer MA887 w/ Calibration Fluid for Seawater Measurements
$119.95 MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS MC122pH Controller monitor pH and/or ORP & MA911B/2 Probe