Hanna HI 775 Checker HC Alkalinity Photometer (Blue) HI775 - FRESH WATER ONLY!
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 775 Checker®HC FRESH WATER Alkalinity Photometer 0-500ppm(mg/l)
FINALLY! A SIMPLE TEST FOR FRESH WATER ALKALINITY!
Hanna HI 775 Checker Colorimeter/Photometer SPECS:.
Hanna HI 775 Checker Colormeter/Photometer is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(1) 30ml Bottle of HI 775-26 LIQUID reagent - Enough for 25 tests
(1) Sample Syringe
(1) 1.5V AAA
- battery and instructions.
Hanna HI 775 Checker Colorimeter/Photometer FEATURES:
- Ideal for: FRESH WATER Habitats
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Colormetric Method
- Accuracy +/- 5% ±5 ppm (mg/L) at 25'C
- 1 ppm (mg/L) resolution
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s LIQUID reagents (HI 775-26)
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
WORKS GREAT IN FRESH WATER HABITATS!
OK, it's MADE specifically for FRESH WATER Habitats!
CHECK OUT THE HI755 FOR SALT WATER TESTING...
Alkalinity is one of the most important parameters to measure in aquaria. It helps maintain a stable pH, an important factor for most aquatic life.
|HI 731318||Cuvette Cleaning Cloth|
|HI 731321||Glass Cuvette Set|
|HI 731225||Caps for HI 731321 Cuvette|
|HI 740028P||1.5V AAA Battery Set, 12 pcs.|
|HI 740157P||Electrode Refilling Pipette Set|
|HI 740144P||Pipette (Tip) for Dosing Syringes|
|HI 740142P||Graduated Syringe Set (10), 1 mL|
|HI 93703-50||Cuvette Cleaning Solution|
|Reagents & Standards|
Here's some of the Hanna Literature:
S&H within the USA (and it's territories) is a flat rate via USPS.
International S&H is $12.00 to Canada and $15.00 to the rest of the world!
We prefer PayPal!