HANNA HI 98129 pH EC TDS Conductivity Tester Meter
Hanna Instruments HI 98129 pH/Conductivity/TDS Tester for low range EC measurement
HI 98129 is a waterproof tester that offers high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements in a single tester! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated.
This tester features a replaceable pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode. The extendable cloth junction provides an extended electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient (β).
Fast, efficient, accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Cloth, renewable junction
- Close proximity temperature probe
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration
- Tactile grip casings
- HOLD function
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Automatic shut-off
- Efficient two button operation
- Temperature in °C or °F; Easily switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit readouts.
S&H within the USA (and it's territories) is a flat rate of FREE via USPS.
International S&H is $12.00 to Canada and $15.00 to the rest of the world!
We prefer PayPal!