Hanna HI96832 Digital Propylene Glycol Refractometer (White)HI 96832, Antifreeze
Item Description: Hanna Instruments HI96832 Digital Propylene Glycol Refractometer
|*||Digital refractometer for extremely fast and accurate results|
|*||Optical device measures Propylene Glycol Concentration in Water, Freeze Point in 'C and Sample Temperature|
|*||Displays results in just seconds|
Designed for Broad Range Propylene Glycol Analysis:
The HI 96832 Propylene Glycol Digital Refractometer is a rugged, portable, water resistant device that utilizes the measurement of refractive index to determine the percent volume and freezing point of propylene glycol based solutions.
This digital refractometer eliminates the uncertainty associated with mechanical refractometers. HI 96832 samples are measured after a simple user calibration with distilled or deionized water. Within seconds, the refractive index and temperature are measured and converted into one of two measurement units; % volume or freezing point. This meter uses internationally recognized references for unit conversion and temperature compensation for glycol solutions (e.g. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 87th Edition).
Key Features Include:
- Easy to USE!
- The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection; built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionized water
- Small sample size, can be as small as 2 metric drops.
- Automatic shut-off after three minutes of non-use
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- ABS thermoplastic casing
Shipping for International Clients:
International shipping is via either US Postal's Global Priority (Air) Mail, which is $40.00 ($25.00 to Canada) and takes 3-8 business days.
Questions? Larger orders? Multiple Orders?
Prefer a different shipping method? Please feel free to call, fax or e-mail!
Other types of Portable Refractometers are available through our Store!
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We prefer Paypal!
We Also Recommend
$110.00 MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS Digital Refractometer MA887 w/ Calibration Fluid for Seawater Measurements
$125.00 MILWAUKEE INSTRUMENTS Digital Refractometer MA887 w/ Blue Case & Calibration Fluid for Seawater Measurements