Hanna Instruments HI 718 Checker HC Iodine Meter + HI718-25 Reagents
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 718 Checker®HC Iodine Photometer 0.00-12.50 ppm(mg/l) WITH (25) extra HI 718-25 Iodine Reagent Pouches
We also carry the other Hanna Checkers -
Look to NI Supply for more details later...
FINALLY! A SIMPLE IODINE TEST!
Hanna HI 718 Checker Colorimeter SPECS:
Range 0.00 to 12.50 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution 0.1 ppm (mg/L)
Precision ±0.1 ppm (mg/L) ±5% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Hanna HI 718 Checker Colorimeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for Iodine - BUT you will be getting an additional (25) of them when you buy through this listing (for a Grant Total of (31) Reagents)!
(1) 1.5V AAA
Hanna HI 718 Checker Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- DPD Method
- Accuracy 5% ±0.01 ppm (mg/L) of reading
- 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points)
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
YOU WILL NEED ONE REAGENT POUCH PER TEST!
STOCK UP ON THE REAGENTS SO YOU ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH ON HAND WHEN YOU DO TEST!
The HANNA Checker® HC’s bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 718 and Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
The HI 718 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.1 ppm and accuracy of ±0.1 ppm ±5% of reading. This Checker® HC uses a modification of the DPD method used for residual chlorine.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 718 is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the instrument, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail.com firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.nisupply.com