Hanna BL 7916, pH Controller and Chemical Dosing Pump; range: 0.00 to 14.00pH, BP7916
Item Description: Hanna Instruments BL 7916 0 to 14.00 pH Controller and Chemical Dosing Pump
- ORP controller and dosing pumps in one compact unit
- ±5 mV accuracy with unbeatable performance
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA recorder output
- Proportional dosing slows the pump down when the measured ORP level approaches the set value, to avoid over dosage of oxidizing or reducing agents
- Alarm contact is activated whenever the ORP reading varies more than 200 mV from the set point
- Auxiliary contacts allow users to attach a mixer or priming pump that is activated only when the pump is dosing
- PVDF, FPM/FKM and PTFE materials are used for all parts that come into contact with liquid
One BRAND NEW BL 7916 pH Controller and Chemical Dosing Pump of instruments are enclosed in a modular housing for maximum protection. The Hanna Instruments BL7916 pumps utilize the one-piece polypropylene, injection-molded housing. Since there are no joints or screws holding different sections of the housing together, the case is extremely rugged and sturdy. The Hanna Instruments BL 7916 Chemical Dosing Pump of instruments will mount easily in your plant using a minimum of wall space. The controls and pump head of the Hanna Instruments BL7916 are located in the front to allow easy access.
For LARGER orders, please check out our Store! We have as many as you need!
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We prefer Paypal!
We Also Recommend