Hanna TDS1, TDS Meter Tester, PPM DI RO Filter Water
Hanna Instruments TDS1 is a simple and affordable pocket tester for TDS measurements. The measurement is automatically compensated for temperature variations, thanks to its internal temperature sensor. Calibration can be performed in one point with a trimmer. Batteries can be easily replaced after removing the top cover.
* Range: 0 to 999 ppm
* Resolution: 1 ppm
* Accuracy (@20°C/68°F): ±2 % F.S.
* Typical EMC Deviation: ±1 % F.S.
* Calibration: Manual 1 point through trimmer
* Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 41° – 122°F (5° – 50°C)
* Battery Type\Life: 4 x 1.5V \ approx. 150 hours continuous use
* Environment: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C); RH 95%
* Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.2 x 0.9” (150 x 30 x 24 mm)
* Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
TDS 1 is supplied complete with protective cap, calibration screwdriver, batteries, instructions and carrying case
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
We prefer PayPal!
We Also Recommend