HI 83206-01 Multiparameter Bench Photometer for Environmental Testing
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 83206-01 Multiparameter Photometer for Environmental Testing
- Light blocking cuvette holder
- Save and recall logged data at the touch of a button.
- Backlit LCD
- On-screen tutorial; with the tutorial function enabled, short guides relating to current operation are displayed.
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) Alerts users in the event a low battery could effect readings
- HELP button; screen specific help can viewed at the touch of a button.
- PC compatible via USB
- Method selection; users can easily select parameters via the Method button.
- Powered by rechargeable batteries or 12 VDC.
- Setup button; instrument preferences such as backlight intensity and screen contrast can be changed via the setup button.
The Hanna Instruments HI 83206-01 Environmental Multiparameter Photometer is a multiparameter bench photometer dedicated to environmental testing. Critical environmental parameters such as pH, dissolved oxygen, nitrite, ammonia, chlorine and phosphorus or pollutants like chromium VI, nickel, silver and zinc can be monitored with this meter. The Hanna Instruments HI 83206 measures 24 different methods, and has four measuring channels for a wide range of tests.
The optical system of Hanna Instruments HI83206 is based on special subminiature tungsten lamps and narrow-band interference filters to guarantee both high performance and reliable results.
Additionally, the Hanna Instruments HI 83206 has a powerful interactive user support that assists the user during the analysis process. A full tutorial is available in the Setup Menu, and the Help Menu provides assistance for every step in the measurement process. The Hanna Instruments HI 83206 meter can be connected to a PC via a USB cable, where the data can be managed with optional HI 92000 Windows compatible software.
|Light Source||up to 5 tungsten lamps with different narrow band interference filters.|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Power Supply||external 12 VDC power adapter or built-in rechargeable battery|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); max 90% RH non-condensing|
|Dimensions||235 x 200 x 110 mm (9.2 x 7.87 x 4.33")|
|Weight||0.9 Kg (2 lbs.)|
S&H within the USA (and it's territories) is a flat rate of FREE via USPS.
International S&H is $15.00 to Canada and $20.00 to the rest of the world!
We prefer PayPal!