Industrial Flat Tip pH Electrode, PTFE junction, GP glass bulb, BNC connector
Item Description: HI 1006-2205 Industrial Flat Tip pH Electrode, PTFE junction, GP glass bulb, BNC connector, Pt100, 5 m cable
- Self-cleaning flat tip sensor
- Significantly reduced maintenance requirement
- Models especially designed for plating baths
- PVDF body
- Three junction types: ceramic, PTFE and open
- Built-in potential matching pin
- Three different glass type pH sensors
- ORP electrodes with platinum or gold sensor
- Models with built-in Pt100 or Pt1000 temp. sensor
- Internal amplifier models powered by the process controller
- 3/4" NPT external thread on both ends for easy installation
The most advanced feature of this series is the electrode shape with flat tip, virtually eliminating deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance. This characteristic makes flat tip electrodes ideal for continuous in-line monitoring and for solutions containing aggressive chemicals.
The PVDF body offers a higher level of mechanical and temperature resistance. Moreover, the PVDF material is non-toxic and compatible with food applications.
Each pH and ORP electrode is provided with an internal matching pin that can avoid typical problems caused by grounding loop current, such as progressive damage of the electrode, fluctuating measurements and poor process regulation.
International S&H is Canada: $12 Worldwide: $15
Via US Postal's Global Priority Mail/Air Mail which takes 3-8 business days depending on where you live and how far it is from California.
Upgrade your order to USPS Express Mail - this includes a more robust Delivery Tracking too...
Please feel free to call, fax or e-mail!