$59.95 Hanna HI 764 Checker Marine Nitrite Photometer
Item Description: Brand New Hanna Instruments HI 764 Checker®HC Nitrite Photometer 0-200 ppb
FINALLY! A SIMPLE LOW LEVEL NITRITE TEST!
Hanna HI 764 Checker Colorimeter SPECS:
Range 0-200 ppb
Resolution 1 ppb
Precision ±10 ppb ±4% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector Silicon photocell
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5”)
Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method Adaptation of EPA Diazotization 354.1
Hanna HI 764 Checker Colormeter is supplied with:
(2) sample cuvettes with caps
(6) powder reagents for phosphate
(1) 1.5V AAA Batteries and Instructions
Hanna HI 764 Checker Colorimeter FEATURES:
- Works in Salt Water!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Method Adaption of EPA Diazotization 354.1
- Accuracy 4% ±10 ppb (m of reading
- 1 ppb resolution (200 points)
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
WORKS GREAT IN SALT WATER ENVIRONMENTS!
ACCURATE AND AFFORDABLE NITRITE ULR MEASUREMENT
Nitrites are an intermediate form of nitrogen, produced when ammonia is converted into nitrate during the Nitrogen Cycle. As organic matter decays, it produces ammonia. Highly toxic ammonia is converted into nitrite by bacteria, and the nitrite is converted into nitrate by another bacteria. Nitrite is dangerous to aquatic life if it builds up, causing tissue damage that can lead to illness and death.
The HANNA HI 764 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 764 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
This Checker®HC features an accuracy of ±4% of reading and uses an adaptation of EPA Diazotization method. The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. The HI 764 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 764 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: email@example.com - Website: www.nisupply.com
We Also Recommend