$299 Vee Gee Scientific PDX-1 Digital Refractometer Brix Refractive Index Sodium
he VEE GEE PDX-1 is a handheld, portable, water-resistant refractometer for measurement of refractive index in the 1.3330 to 1.4535nD range, Brix scale in the 0.0 to 65.0% range, and sodium chloride (NaCl) in the 0.0 to 28.0% range of fruit, juices, soft drinks, wine must, cutting and grinding lubricants, cleaning agents, or pickling brines, has automatic temperature compensation (ATC), an LCD display, and a durable acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) resin body. Handheld refractometers, also known as sugar meters, concentration meters, or Brix meters, are commonly used in the culinary, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, educational, geological, chemical, and ecological industries, and for water-testing applications.
This refractometer is housed in a durable ABS resin body for use in harsh or humid conditions while a polycarbonate resin thermoplastic (Lexan) overlay protects the input keys and digital display. The VEE GEE PDX-1 features ATC for immediate and accurate readings, with an ambient temperature range of 5 to 35 degrees C. The unit is factory-calibrated and can be calibrated with distilled water. The stainless steel sample well provides resistance to corrosive samples. The sloped shape eases sample pouring and helps avoid spills while taking measurements. The palm-sized outer shell is flat on the back, with rubber grips for placing on surfaces. The PDX-1 can be programmed with high and low limits. If a measurement falls outside of the target range, a red LED alarm and the LCD flash to alert the operator.
It comes with a protective storage case, a zippered vinyl carrying case, two prism covers for protecting the prism when not in use, a plastic transfer pipet, a 9V battery, and an instruction manual.
- Handheld pocket refractometer for measurement of refractive index (1.3330 to 1.4535nD), Brix scale (0.0 to 65.0%), or sodium chloride (NaCl) (0.0 to 28.0%) of fruit, juices, soft drinks, wine must, cutting and grinding lubricants, cleaning agents, or pickling brines with a temperature range between 5.0 to 35.0 degrees C
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for immediate and accurate calibration readings, regardless of ambient temperature
- LCD-illuminated digital display of measurement readings in one second with programmable high and low limit alerts with high-resolution (2048 pixels) linear charge-coupled device (CCD) sensor and LED light source powered by 9V battery
- Rectangular palm-sized shape (45 x 95 x 170mm) with flat back with rubber grips for resting on surfaces, and an optical glass prism housed in circular high-polish stainless steel sample well for resistance to corrosive samples
- Durable and water-resistant acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) resin body for use in humid or harsh conditions with a polycarbonate resin thermoplastic overlay to protect input keys and digital display
International order may incur import duties/taxes/fees. Please consult with your country's Customs Agency to see if your order would be subject to any duties. We are not responsible for any fees incurred.
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Sales: 951.308.9269 - Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nisupply.com