Hanna HI96811 Digital Brix Refractometer 0-50% Fruits +
Item Description: Hanna Instruments HI96811 Digital 0-50% Brix Refractometer
Great for Fruits, Vegetables, Beermaking, Winemaking, CNC Coolants and more...
Metalworking fluids, Chemical Quality Control, Fruits, Vegetables, Grasses, Soda Fountains, Lobster blood, Food Quality Control, Maple Sap (Try the Hanna HI96801 or Atago PAL-Alpha for Maple Syrup), Sauces, Fruit Juices, Smoothies, etc...
The HI 96811 Digital Refractometer is a rugged portable, water resistant device that benefits from HANNA’s years of experience as a manufacturer of analytical instruments. The HI 96811 is an optical instrument that employs the measurement of refractive index to display the sugar content in samples. The measurement of % Brix is simple and quick. Samples are measured after a simple user calibration with deionized or distilled water. Within seconds the instrument measures the refractive index of the sample and converts it to % Brix concentration units. The HI 96811 digital refractometer eliminates the uncertainty associated with mechanical refractometers and is portable for measurements in the field.
The measurement technique and temperature compensation employ the methodology in the ICUMSA Methods Book (International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis).
Temperature (in °C or °F) is displayed simultaneously with measurement on the large, dual level display along with other helpful message codes.
• Wide Range The HI 96811 is versatile enough to fit most applications.
• Easy Measurement Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key.
• Calibrate with Water Fill the sample well with distilled or deionized water and press the ZERO key.
• Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC)
• Battery Operated The HI 96811 is operated by a single 9V battery for portability.
• Dual-level LCD The dual-level LCD displays the measurement as well as temperature readings simultaneously.
• Waterproof The HI 96811 offers IP65 waterproof protection.
• Quick, Precise Results Readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
• Small Sample Size The HI 96811 is able to read samples as small as 2 metric drops.
Range: 0 to 50% Brix / 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
Resolution: ± 0.1% Brix / ±0.1°C (±0.1°F)
Accuracy: ± 0.2 % Brix / ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): between 10 and 40°C (50 - 104°C)
Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
Minimum Sample Volume: 2 metric drops
Light Source: Yellow LED
Sample Cell: Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
Case Materia: l ABS
Enclosure Rating: IP65
Battery Type / Life: (1) 9V / 5000 readings
Auto-Off: After 3 minutes of non-use
Dimensions: 19.2(W) x 10.2(D) x 6.7 (H)cm
Questions? Larger orders? Multiple Orders?
National Industrial Supply
30777 Rancho California #891420
Temecula, CA 92589, USA
Fax: 310.733.5480 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.nisupply.com
We Also Recommend